On-Site Massage treatments are very practical and popular for the workplace. A growing number of businesses and organisations are incorporating this into their health benefits programme for employees. Whether this is monthly, quarterly or yearly these treatments have huge benefits to the employees. With today’s pressures more and more people are suffering from stress related illnesses, back problems and repetitive strain injuries. Having massages in the workplace can help boost work moral and also will give the employee an awareness of their posture and their body in general.
An On-site massage can be both relaxing and invigorating, helping to relieve stress and muscle tension and to renew energy levels. These treatments last between 10 -30 mins depending on preference. The client can remain fully clothed and no oils are needed (personal preference). We adapt our amazing treatments to give the maximum benefits in the time allocated.
- Can Reduce absence from work due to stress-related conditions
- A positive approach towards the wellbeing of your employees
- Helps reduce the risks of potential future litigation for both RSI and stress related illness
- Increases staff morale and motivation helping to improve productivity and creativity
- Shows your commitment to staff health and wellbeing
- Relieves muscle soreness and tension
- Helps alleviate stress
- Improves flexibility and increases range of movement, reducing risk of injury
- Stimulates the circulation, improving oxygen flow and toxin removal
- Relaxes and invigorates
All employees need to do a consultation prior to treatment. Aftercare is given. All employees will then receive 20% off massage at our clinics for follow on appointments.
Price upon application – please fill out this enquiry form and we will get back to you with a price.
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours with our best possible quote